The exhibition is open from 9am – 5pm daily.
Visitor registration will stop 15 minutes before the closing time during all three days of the exhibition.
We seek for your understanding that this is a trade (business – to – business) event and that visitors should be in proper business attire. Visitors in any of the following attire will not be allowed to enter the hall:
– Shorts / Bermudas
– Singlets / Sleeveless Shirts / Sleeveless T-Shirts
– Slippers / Flip-Flops
– Sandals / Sports Sandals
– Uncovered Footwear (for gentlemen)
The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission, without prejudice, to visitors who are deemed to be inappropriately dressed.
The Online Show Catalogue will be available on the website 3 months prior to the show. You can conduct the following anytime and anywhere you want:
Search and view the list of exhibitors.
Search and view products and services offered by exhibitors.
Show Directory is given out only to visitors who pre-registered their visit online and VIPs of the exhibition.
Before the Show
– You can pre-register your visit by completing the registration form and fill up the required information at [link of online repregistration].
During the Show
– If you have not pre – registered online and received the admission tickets from organisers / exhibitors, please kindly complete the tickets prior to your visit and bring along the name cards to redeem your badge onsite.
– If you have not pre – registered online and not received the admission tickets from organisers / exhibitors, please kindly bring along your name cards and proceed to the TICKET BOOTH at Hanoi International Exhibition Center during the exhibition opening hours to obtain an admission ticket, complete the admission ticket and present it to the WALK – IN counter to obtain your entry badge.
– If you pre – register online successfully, please kindly bring along your name cards and confirmation letter with registration ID to redeem your badge at PRE – REGISTRATION counter
Visitors are encouraged to pre – register online for hassle – free entry at the exhibition.
No. Your pre-registration depends on the approval of the Organizer. Once your pre-registration details are approved, you will receive a Pre-Registration Confirmation Letter with your Confirmation Number via email. You will also receive a notification if your pre-registration was unsuccessful. Please wait for our confirmation letter within 3 business days.
In order for us to retrieve your record, please email [email protected] with the following:
Subject line: Status of Online Pre-Registration for Food & Hotel Hanoi 2023.
If you can remember your pre-registration confirmation number reflected in the confirmation letter, you can quote this number together with your business card when collecting your visitor entry badge.
If you forget your pre-registration confirmation number, you can request our staff to check the system by producing your business card at the registration counters during show opening hours. In the event that your record cannot be found, you will need to fill up the form onsite.
No. Your pre-registration is approved based on your personal information and is strictly non-transferrable. You will be required to produce the necessary documents / ID for verification purposes during the collection of your visitor badge.
As a pre-registered visitor, you can enjoy:
– Receive a copy of the Food & Hotel Hanoi 2023 Show Preview which will be mailed to you 1 month prior to the show.
– Hassle-free collection of admission badges at private counters
– A complimentary copy of the Food & Hotel Hanoi 2023 Show Directory
– Free-to-attend concurrent activities